Work with Us
Here you will find all the current job vacancies at our store in Tunbridge Wells.
Broadfeed is a busy retailer of equestrian, pet and small holder products. Our large store is based in Tunbridge Wells, where we also manage our thriving online retail sales and local delivery offering.
Established for thirty six years, the successful candidate will join Broadfeed as a part of a busy, long established and friendly family run team.
Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
· Collate and create great content with engaging copy to publish on the company’s social media platforms.
· Keep an up-to-date plan of all activity across the company’s social media
· Liaise with the management team to gather information for marketing purposes
· Create marketing material in line with company brand guidelines – banners, posters, fliers etc.
· Review and engage with responses across all social media platforms.
· Maintain our website front end to reflect product launches/ promotions and events.
· Update & maintain web product data and listings.
· Actively seek out new opportunities for targeted marketing to our customer base.
- Equine nut and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent organisational ability, great communicator and a skilled copy writer.
- Outstanding IT skills and social media savvy.
- Passionate about being an ambassador for the Broadfeed brand.
- An interest in/ experience with pets and pet retailing.
- Previous experience with social media scheduling and planning.
- Interest in keeping up to date with new social media trends and updates.
- Proficiency with graphic design software – and a bit of creative flair!
Salary and hours:
This is a part time role of between two and three days a week. It is possible that we could accommodate partial working from home. We are currently rebranding so initially there could be additional hours available to support this. We can offer a degree of flexibility for the right candidate!
Immediate start preferred
Please e-mail your C.V. along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications made via any other channel may not be considered.