Broadfeed Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and We are committed to safeguarding your information. We know that you care about how your personal data is used and shared. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits the website, www.broadfeed.co.uk ("Our Site") and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations, your rights under the law and under GDPR.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account" - means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site and in-store or over the phone purchases;
"Cookie" - means a small text files placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookie used by Our Site are set out in section 4, below;
"Personal Data" - means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site, or in person or over the phone. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Eu Regulation 2016/679 - the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"); and
"We/Us/Our" - means Broadfeed Ltd, a limited company registered in England under the company number: 1782260, whose registered address is Broadfeed Ltd, 6-7 Spa Industrial Park, Longfield Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3EN.
2. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by Broadfeed Ltd, a limited company registered in England under the company number: 1782260, whose registered address is Broadfeed Ltd, 6-7 Spa Industrial Park, Longfield Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3EN.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
1. A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
2. We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
3. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
5. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6. You can choose to delete Cookie on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
7. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
5. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
1. The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
2. The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 6);
3. The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 13);
4. The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you;
5. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
6. The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
7. The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes;
8. If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 13 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK's supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office.
9. For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner's Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
6. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
1. First Name;
2. Last Name;
3. Email Address;
5. Street Address;
8. Post Code;
9. Phone Number;
10. Enquiry type;
11. Any information relating to your enquiry that you provide;
12. IP Address;
13. Web Browser type and version;
14. Operating System;
15. A List of URLs with the reffering site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
8. Do We Share Your Data?
1. We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing.
2. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law and under the GDPR. Our third party processors include:
a. DPD group UK Limited
c. Sage Pay Europe Limited
d. CSY Retail Systems
3. In certain circumstances, We may legally require to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
9. How Do We Use Your Data and Where Do We Store it?
1. We only store your data for as long as We require it for Our performance of contract with you, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it;
2. All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected;
3. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis and because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (for example, subscribing to emails);
4. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, and post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited markering or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
6. Your data will only be stored in the UK;
7. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing;
8. We may use your data in order to send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website. This may include sending statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
10. How Do We Protect Your Data?
1. Data Security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
2. Steps We have taken to secure and protect your data include:
a. All personal information You provide will be on Our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
b. All electronic transactions you make to or recieve from Us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
c. Although We cannot guarantee that any data sent over the internet is inherently secure, We will take every precaution to ensure that Your data is protected.
11. Your Right to Withhold Information
1. You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
13. Contacting Us