Here you will find all the current job vacancies at our store in Tunbridge Wells.
Broadfeed are a family owned and run business selling animal & pet food and accessories through a busy store in Tunbridge Wells. Deliveries to stables, farms and homes in the local area are made using our own fleet of vehicles and items are sent out nationally via a courier company.
We require an administrator to ensure the efficient running of our office.
Main duties to include:
* Process customer orders received via phone, email or our website
* Responding promptly to telephone and email enquiries
* Manage the purchase ledger and ensure that all supplier errors are fully resolved
* Add new products to our ecommerce website and maintain existing.Ensure that the website always reflects in-store pricing
* Maintain the purchase ledger using our accounts package.
* Carry out bank reconciliations and process VAT returns.
Key Skills / Knowledge / Experience
* A friendly and professional telephone manner
* An interest in pets and animals
* An understanding of excellent customer service.
* Driven by a keen eye for perfection and accuracy
* Extremely IT savvy
* A problem solver with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* A self-sufficient individual who can prioritise well and multi-taskwithout instruction.
* Positive, 'people person' with a can-do attitude
* Experience with or a keen interest in horses and pets
* Previous experience of book keeping including bank reconciliations,VAT returns and purchase ledger processes.
* Previous experience of using Sage Line50 or similar accounting software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org